Here are 5 tips to boost your interview skills.
- Dress professionally – It’s important to look professional and well groomed.
- Good listening skills- At the onset of an interview, the interviewer is giving you information directly or indirectly. Good communication skills include listening, ensure the interviewer knows they are being heard.
- Don’t be too familiar- It’s important to be enthusiastic and friendly in an interview, consider this is a professional meeting, don’t overstep your place.
- Take care to answer questions- This is an opportunity for you to showcase your skills and ability, take your time and answer all questions to the best of your ability.
- Ask questions- Prepare a list of questions ahead of time, this demonstrated an interest in the company and the position you are interviewing for.