Job ID 4792
- We are looking for candidates who have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills and the ability in ensuring that all spa guest feel welcome.
- The position also requires you to maintain cleanliness and sanitation of the spa including but not limited to, the locker rooms/changing areas, waiting areas, fitness center, swimming pool and linen room.
- You will be responsible for restocking amenities and assisting guests in the spa.
- Ensure guest satisfaction by providing exceptional customer service to our Spa and Hotel guests.
- Experience in the spa hospitality industry preferable
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in other languages would be an asset but not required
- Ability to work flexible hours, including days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays, including
overtime as required.
- Part-time ( could lead to full time)
- Meal Allowance
Beauty Incubator Recruitment Inc. are niche recruiters for the esthetic and wellness sector. Our consultants have many years industry experience from consulting, medical practices, sales and education in both Canada and the US. With our extensive experience and contacts, we seek out the best jobs for our candidates and the best candidates for our clients.
Our mission is to enable esthetic & wellness professionals to unlock their full potential.