Job ID 5965
Are you passionate about skincare and love to empower people through education? Beauty Incubator Recruitment has teamed up with a national skincare brand in search for a Skincare Trainer to join their education team in Vancouver B.C.
We are looking for someone who thrives on education and training certified professionals on skin care products and techniques via online and in person hands-on workshops. You will be a master of all things skin, curious about new products and skin science, and ultimately empowering and growing the skillset of Skin Therapists across Canada.
About the Role:
- The ultimate goal of this role is to deliver outstanding education to Professional Skin Therapists. You will teach them about the skin, products, services, and how to grow their business.
- Upskill and empower everyone you come in contact with. Aside from our partners, training and upskilling your fellow team mates and the sales team will also be a passion of yours. You will identify areas where we can increase the technical aspect of our education to empower our employees and clients.
- Engage in the Company Community. We want to ensure that we are providing the best experience for our students, and consumers, no matter what the forum. You will help online consumers navigate their skincare journey.
- Be a cheerleader for the Education Team. As an integral part of the education team, you will be an advocate for all things education. Helping with new content, new treatment techniques, helping out with education/sales/consumer events, etc. No task is out of your realm for support!
- You must be a certified Skin Therapist and/or Aesthetician (mandatory).
- You are an incredible communicator. You are deliberate and impactful with your words and messaging. You are able to articulate and communicate your thoughts and ideas.
- You love to empower others. You are motivated by inspiring others and teaching them something new. You love to see others succeed and want to help them get there.
- You are curious. You are up to date with all new innovations, treatments, procedures in the industry.
- You have a positive attitude and are always looking to help out. You have a sunny, welcoming, and outgoing personality and have the innate response to always help out teammates.
- You are adaptable. When things change last minute, you are able to roll with the punches and keep everything moving.
- Your reside in Vancouver and available to travel 10-20%
- You have a valid driver’s license.
About the Company:
You will be working for an industry-leading skin care company that innovates in everything they do and is constantly evolving. Skin Centre’s and Skin Therapists look to them for the newest education, products, treatments, and industry trends.
- Permanent full time position
- Medical Health Benefits
To learn more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch. All conversations are treated in confidence.
Beauty Incubator Recruitment Inc. are niche recruiters for the esthetic and wellness sector. Our consultants have many years industry experience from consulting, medical practices, sales and education in both Canada and the US. With our extensive experience and contacts, we seek out the best jobs for our candidates and the best candidates for our clients.
Our mission is to enable esthetic & wellness professionals to unlock their full potential.