Job ID 6305
A cosmetic dermatology practice in Toronto is seeking a Patient Coordinator to join their growing team. As a Patient Coordinator, you will support patients during their appointments, liaison between the patient and service providers, and are the primary contact to patients for all inquiries between appointments.
- Welcoming and checking in patients upon their arrival to the clinic
- Efficiently schedule patient appointments to optimize the time and the schedule of treatment providers.
- Respond to patient inquiries via email and telephone.
- Appointment confirmation and update patient demographics in the EMR
- Assist patients with their product inquiries, recommendations, and purchases, contributing to the success of retail sales within the clinic.
- Sharing marketing initiatives and promotions with patients.
- Responsible for being the liaison between patient and practitioners with recommendations, prescription changes and inquiries.
- Completing and faxing referrals and requisitions as required and at the Physician’s request.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous customer focused role and/or clinic experience– preferably 3 years of medispa or cosmetic dermatology office experience
- High attention to details
- High level of empathy and client focused mentality
- Flexible, adaptable
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent phone demeanor
- High proficiency in technology and software programs and the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Engaging personality and optimistic outlook
- Full time ( Tuesday- Friday 10-6pm, Saturday 10-3pm)
- Hourly Rate
- Employee discount on medical-grade skin care and all services
- On-site parking
- Warm and personable team-based atmosphere
- On-going training and development
To learn more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch. All conversations are treated in confidence.
Beauty Incubator Recruitment Inc. are niche recruiters for the esthetic and wellness sector. Our consultants have many years industry experience from consulting, medical practices, sales and education in both Canada and the US. With our extensive experience and contacts, we seek out the best jobs for our candidates and the best candidates for our clients.
Our mission is to enable esthetic & wellness professionals to unlock their full potential.