Job ID 4973
Beauty Incubator Recruitment are pleased to announce that we have been retained by a physician-led aesthetic clinic in Toronto, Ontario who are seeking a Medical Aesthetician to join their team.
As a medical aesthetician your responsibilities will include:
- Perform skin consultations by assessing client’s skin conditions and making recommendations for the appropriate treatment plan based on the client’s skin concerns including risks and side effects including for conditions such as Acne, Rosacea and Pigmentation
- Recommend a series of procedures to the client after assessing skin type, lifestyle, budget and preferences.
- Provide general information to clients on our services and skin care products pre and post procedure care and frequency intervals
- Prepare and sanitize tools and equipment before and after each treatment
- Perform medical facials and laser treatment procedures in a safe and professional manner.
- Follow all protocol materials provided by manufacturers for each individual device
- Provide general information to clients on cosmetic treatments and skin care products, including educating clients on pre and post procedure care, frequency intervals of treatments
- Accurately document charts and client profiles after treatments, including before and after photos
- Maintain equipment, maintenance and follow safety measures
- Must be a certified medical aesthetician or laser technician
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience in a similar role
- Have knowledge of skin types and conditions
- Ability to educate, sell and upgrade services and skincare products
- Self motivated, driven and able to work independently and in a team environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Must be reliable and professional in demeanor
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to multi- task and good problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full Time
- Hourly + commission
- Employee perks
To learn more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch. All conversations are treated in confidence.
Beauty Incubator Recruitment Inc. are niche recruiters for the esthetic and wellness sector. Our consultants have many years industry experience from consulting, medical practices, sales and education in both Canada and the US. With our extensive experience and contacts, we seek out the best jobs for our candidates and the best candidates for our clients.
Our mission is to enable esthetic & wellness professionals to unlock their full potential.