Job ID 3629
Beauty Incubator Recruitment are pleased to announce that we have been retained by a physician led aesthetic clinic who is looking for a junior medical aesthetician to join their growing team.
What you’ll do:
- Perform medical grade facial treatments, including microdermabrasion, IPL, Chemical Peels and skin tightening.
- Perform body contouring treatments
- Communicate, engage, and educate our clients on medical facial treatments, skin care products & services.
- Provide exceptional and attentive client servicing.
- Achieve provided sales and service goals.
- Learn and become an expert in our product lines.
- Learn and maintain an overarching knowledge of our beauty and wellness product brands.
Who you are:
- You are a qualified medical aesthetician
- You are passionate about medical aesthetics and the positive impact you can have on our clients.
- You are detailed-oriented and take pride in your work.
- You have the desire to learn and strive to be an expert in your field.
- You are professional and polished at all times.
- You are positive and can turn a good experience into a great one.
- You are a strong communicator and listener.
- You are a team player through and through, working collaboratively with all members of the team, contributing to a healthy and happy workplace.
- You are seeking professional growth.
- You are punctual and respectful of our team and clients’ time.
- You are available to work an 8-hour day, 5 days a week, including the weekend.
- 1-3 years experience in medical aesthetics
- Certification in medical aesthetics from an accredited program
- Experience in providing facials is an asset
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- A competitive hourly rate + commission
- We manage all of your bookings
- Continuous training and education (we love to learn!)
- Comprehensive benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent