Job ID 4911
Beauty Incubator Recruitment are pleased to announce we have been retained by a boutique medical aesthetic clinic in Pickering, Ontario who are seeking a medical aesthetician to join their growing practice.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive medical aesthetic consultations and skin assessments
- Thoroughly inform clients with an overview of the services they offer including but not limited to: potential risks and benefits and expectations
- Obtaining informed consent prior to taking photos and providing treatments
- Provide a range of aesthetic treatments, both non-laser and laser, within the scope of a medical aesthetician
- Accurately document visits and update patient profiles electronically after treatments, uploading photos
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills. High level of professionalism and care in personal presentation.
- Completed an approved Aesthetic or Laser certificate
- Minimum 5 years experience working in medical aesthetics/ laser devices
- Ideally has an existing client base but not a requirement.
- Part time ( could lead to full time)
- Monday- Friday, Saturday by appointment only
Beauty Incubator Recruitment Inc. are niche recruiters for the esthetic and wellness sector. Our consultants have many years industry experience from consulting, medical practices, sales and education in both Canada and the US. With our extensive experience and contacts, we seek out the best jobs for our candidates and the best candidates for our clients.
Our mission is to enable esthetic & wellness professionals to unlock their full potential.