Job ID 4912
Beauty Incubator Recruitment are pleased to announce that we have been retained by an up scale medical aesthetic clinic in Oakville, Ontario who are seeking an experienced medical aesthetician to join their team.
Within the role your responsibilities would include:
● Thoroughly inform clients with an overview of the services they are candidates for, including but not limited to: potential risks and benefits, expectations post-treatments, general recommended # of treatments and/or interval between treatments.
● Obtaining informed consent prior to taking photos and providing treatments
● Provide a range of aesthetic treatments, both non-laser and laser, within the scope of a medical aesthetician
● Accurately document visits and update patient profiles electronically after treatments, uploading photos
● Ability to maintain client confidentiality.
● Ability to work independently
● familiar with common skin conditions and skin care products to treat them.
- 2-4 years minimum experience working in similar role
- Hourly rate + commission
- Medical Health Benefits
- Part time ( could lead to full time)
Beauty Incubator Recruitment Inc. are niche recruiters for the esthetic and wellness sector. Our consultants have many years industry experience from consulting, medical practices, sales and education in both Canada and the US. With our extensive experience and contacts, we seek out the best jobs for our candidates and the best candidates for our clients.
Our mission is to enable esthetic & wellness professionals to unlock their full potential.