Job ID 4725
● Recommend a series of procedures to the client after assessing skin type, lifestyle, budget and preferences.
● Provide general information to clients on our services and skin care products pre and post procedure care and frequency intervals
● Prepare and sanitize tools and equipment before and after each treatment
● Perform medical facial and laser treatment procedures in a safe and professional manner
● Assist physician with in room procedures and injectables
● Provide general information to clients on cosmetic treatments and skin care products, including educating clients on pre and post procedure care, frequency intervals of treatments
● Accurately document charts and client profiles after treatments, including before and after photos
● Assist in promoting and marketing services and products in office and social media·
● Maintain equipment, maintenance and follow safety measures
● Maintain a clean and tidy work space, update stock and product inventory
● Assist with general administrative tasks e.g. invoicing clients, appointment bookings, payment processing, phone calls etc
● Must be a certified medical aesthetician/laser technician
● Minimum of one (1) year of practical experience
● Have knowledge of skin types and conditions
● Proficient in performing microdermabrasion, chemical peels, technology base treatments
● Proficient in IPL technology – photofacials and laser hair removal
● Ability to educate, sell, upgrade services and skincare products (retail experience an asset)
● Self motivated, driven and able to work independently and in a team environment
● Willing to work a flexible schedule to accommodate patient and clinic needs
● Must be reliable and professional in demeanor
● Proficient computer skills
● Tech savvy and creativity to manage and updating social media channels and website
● Customer service oriented with the ability to communicate effectively with clients
● Ability to multi-task and good problem solving and organizational skills
● Highly motivated and detail oriented
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Willingness to learn continuously
- Part Time and Full Time
- Schedule – 12:30-8:30-pm and every other Saturday
To learn more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch. All conversations are treated in confidence.
Beauty Incubator Recruitment Inc. are niche recruiters for the esthetic and wellness sector. Our consultants have many years industry experience from consulting, medical practices, sales and education in both Canada and the US. With our extensive experience and contacts, we seek out the best jobs for our candidates and the best candidates for our clients.
Our mission is to enable esthetic & wellness professionals to unlock their full potential.