Job ID 6113
- Provide medical aesthetic services to patients, including but not limited to: facials, chemical peels, microdermabrasion and laser device treatments
- Consult with patients about their aesthetic goals and develop treatment plans
- Maintain a clean and sterile environment in the treatment room
- Assist the physician with in room procedures
- Pre and post photos
- Update and maintain accurate patient records
- Provide education on pre and post care
- Must have a certificate/diploma in medical aesthetics
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working as a Medical Aesthetician.
- Experience working with devices and asset ( will provide training)
- Must have a desire to promote skincare products and services
- Strong knowledge of skin anatomy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Part time ( leading to full time)
- Hourly rate + Commission
- Complimentary parking
- Employee perks
- Training and ongoing professional development
To learn more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch. All conversations are treated in confidence.
Beauty Incubator Recruitment Inc. are niche recruiters for the esthetic and wellness sector. Our consultants have many years industry experience from consulting, medical practices, sales and education in both Canada and the US. With our extensive experience and contacts, we seek out the best jobs for our candidates and the best candidates for our clients.
Our mission is to enable esthetic & wellness professionals to unlock their full potential.