Job ID 6088
Beauty Incubator Recruitment are thrilled to be partnering with an upscale aesthetic clinic who is looking for experienced and patient-focused Medical Aestheticians to join their team in Burlington. In this role, you will be working alongside a team of skilled professionals and will be using a variety of treatments to help patients achieve exceptional outcomes. The ideal candidate is patient-centered, engaging and is motivated by helping others. They are highly skilled, passionate and knowledgeable about various treatments and skincare.
About the role:
- Provide world-class service to ensure exceptional patient outcomes.
- Ensure a clean, warm and welcoming environment for our patients.
- Full-service patient care from consultation and treatment planning, to providing treatments and follow up.
- Perform medical aesthetic treatments including lasers, facials and body contouring procedures
- Respond to inquiries and post-treatment follow-ups from current, past, or potential patients.
- Safely operate and maintain equipment within safety standards and policies
- Take and submit consented before & after photos
- Collaborate with the Medical Director and team members to ensure that a high standard of service is provided.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Certification in medical aesthetics from an accredited program
- At least 2 years’ experience in luxury customer focused Medical Aesthetician role
- Experience working in a medical spa or similar environment is an asset
- Experience with providing medical aesthetic treatments and services including laser and energy devices.
- Experience with Facials, IPL’s, Microneedling, Microneedling with PRP and VISIA
- Knowledge and experience of medical grade skin care brands.
- Exceptional communication skills, ability to influence and sell service with openness and honesty.
- Self-starter, with a proven track record of high performance
- Proficiency and comfort with using technology and software: EMR, PMS (Patient Management Systems) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong time-management and organizational skills with the ability to conduct treatment efficiently and effectively.
- Passion for the patient experience
- Competitive salary
- Employee benefits plan (External and Internal)
- Staff discount on medical-grade skin care and aesthetic services
- Warm and personable team-based atmosphere
To learn more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch. All conversations are treated in confidence.
Beauty Incubator Recruitment Inc. are niche recruiters for the esthetic and wellness sector. Our consultants have many years industry experience from consulting, medical practices, sales and education in both Canada and the US. With our extensive experience and contacts, we seek out the best jobs for our candidates and the best candidates for our clients.
Our mission is to enable esthetic & wellness professionals to unlock their full potential.