Job ID 6112
An aesthetic clinic in Burlington is seeking a patient focused medical administrator to join their team. As a Medical Administrator you will be providing administrative support to colleagues and liaison between patients and the physician. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of medical terminology, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Greeting and checking in patients
- Scheduling appointments for multiple service providers
- Responding to phone and email inquiries
- Maintaining patient files and records
- Processing payments
- Maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the reception area
- 1-3 years of experience in a medical office setting
- Proficiency in medical terminology and procedures
- Knowledge of skincare products and cosmetic procedures ( an asset)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to use a computer and medical software
- Full time ( Mon- Fri)
- Hourly Rate
- Complimentary staff parking
- Employee perks
To learn more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch. All conversations are treated in confidence.
Beauty Incubator Recruitment Inc. are niche recruiters for the esthetic and wellness sector. Our consultants have many years industry experience from consulting, medical practices, sales and education in both Canada and the US. With our extensive experience and contacts, we seek out the best jobs for our candidates and the best candidates for our clients.
Our mission is to enable esthetic & wellness professionals to unlock their full potential.