Job ID 4014
A luxury destination spa in Burlington is looking for talented estheticians to join their team. The successful candidate will play an important role in the wellness and relaxation of their guests.
The ideal candidate is driven to deliver impeccable guest experiences and has the confidence to perform
services at a high standard.
● Provide a high standard of esthetic services to clients with attention to quality, detail, and service.
● Confidently and knowledgeably educate guests, recommending services and products based on
their needs with consistency and compliance with brand standards.
● Thrive being part of a team and focusing on client experience.
● Perform each service to The Pearle Spa standards and protocols.
● Achieve retail sales targets.
● Additional duties and responsibilities as required.
● Post-secondary education in Aesthetics, with a passion for manicures and pedicures.
● At least 2 years’ experience as an Esthetician.
● Experience working in a spa environment.
● Be an expert in your craft by providing outstanding services and experiences to clients.
● Exemplary customer service skills and a demonstrated willingness to exceed guest expectations.
● Self‐motivated, with the ability to make effective decisions.
● Competitive wages
● Company perks!
● Training and Development to support personal & professional growth
● Career opportunities for growth
● A fun place to work with an amazing team & company culture!
- Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday