Job ID 5262
Beauty Incubator Recruitment are excited to partner with a leading global aesthetics device company with a comprehensive product portfolio who are seeking a District Sales Manager who resides or willing to relocate the Sacramento or San Francisco area.
This role is responsible for lead generation and sales working with the Regional, District and Area Sales Managers to sell the entire bag of innovative technologies and exceed territory sales objectives.
Their ideal candidate may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Exceed individual and team activity and revenue goals across all product lines on a quarterly and annual basis
- Take on a leadership role within the defined territory;
- Lead and assist with the closing of business opportunities
- Manage day to day issues/questions amongst reps and customers
- Assist Regional Sales Director with budgeting plans and logistics for events/programs
- Forecast sales on a monthly and quarterly basis for all product lines
- Lead team and execute purposeful prospecting within the region
- Assist Regional Sales Director with the recruiting and hiring process for new prospective employees
- Identify and qualify prospective customers
- Develop new accounts and territory management for the district through new & existing accounts with a high emphasis on cold calling and new customer acquisition
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years selling capital equipment with focus on high volume B2B sales
- Experience selling aesthetic capital equipment or energy-based devices
- Detailed successful track record
- 2+ years People management experience/ first-line management
- Mentoring skills
- Able to influence and build effective relationships including cross-functional team members
- Passionate, self-starter who drives high performance within organization and consistently deliver on commitments.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking, fast-paced team environment.
- Demonstrates strategic and competitive mindset in identifying, cultivating, and strengthening customer relationships.
- Demonstrate the ability to take a complicated process and simplify it to drive sales
- Strong, creative problem-solving, organization and time management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong negotiation, presentations and writing skills
- Adept at juggling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Able to lead, guide and mentor team members to drive sales within their territory
- Polished interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record of sales growth and success
To learn more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch. All conversations are treated in confidence.
Beauty Incubator Recruitment Inc. are niche recruiters for the esthetic and wellness sector. Our consultants have many years industry experience from consulting, medical practices, sales and education in both Canada and the US. With our extensive experience and contacts, we seek out the best jobs for our candidates and the best candidates for our clients.
Our mission is to enable esthetic & wellness professionals to unlock their full potential.