Job ID 4630
Beauty Incubator Recruitment are pleased to announce that we have been retained by a leading global skincare brand who are looking for an experience Director of Education.
The purpose of the Director of Education is to create and drive the strategic direction of the Canadian Education Department in line with the company direction.
As the Director of Education you will be responsible for the following:
- Set an energetic and high performance pace in each Training Centre
- Implement and train Instructors on new and existing classes, mentoring them and providing actionable feedback.
- Manage a team of Instructors and support staff including, but not limited to, their schedules, annual and 90 day performance reviews, setting and following up on their KPI’s and providing timely management reports.
- Implement all Instructor training programs including, induction training, on-going training, evaluations and Instructor level development.
- Development of team skills to ensure we are offering the best training and teaching methods.
- Delegate the training programs for all company staff including Education Team, Business Development Managers, Customer Service and Marketing.
- Where there are vacancies, work with the HR manager on finding, interviewing and hiring the perfect candidates.
- Maintain and oversee all aspects of Training Center operations in Canadian classrooms. Plan, design and co-ordinate the class calendars to ensure a strategic assortment and diversity
- Working with the Marketing Manager you will lead, create, write and ensure effective and timely distribution of the calendars.
- Oversee the daily education office activities and weekly reporting to ensure maximum productivity.
- Provide educational support for trade shows, symposiums, conferences and product launches.
- Present Education updates at both the monthly staff meeting and Management Meeting.
- Working hand in hand with the PR company
- Answer email inquiries from media to be used for articles (online and in print)
- Responsible for the revenue and costs of the Education Department, setting the annual Education Budget. Monthly reporting of actual to budget.
- Ensure revenue generation – working directly with the Education Programs Coordinator to book classes and Guest Speakers.
- Detailed on-tour budgets with full breakdown of expenses, monitor all on-tour expenses and plan according to budget.
- Full time, based at head office
- Competitive Salary, Medical Benefits, Paid Vacation
To learn more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch. All conversations are treated in confidence.
Beauty Incubator Recruitment Inc. are niche recruiters for the esthetic and wellness sector. Our consultants have many years industry experience from consulting, medical practices, sales and education in both Canada and the US. With our extensive experience and contacts, we seek out the best jobs for our candidates and the best candidates for our clients.
Our mission is to enable esthetic & wellness professionals to unlock their full potential.