Job ID 5206
Beauty Incubator Recruitment has been retained by an upscale cosmetic dermatology practice that specialize in cosmetic injectable treatments, laser technology and skincare solutions for patients of all ages.
This exciting new role will allow you to take a hold of the digital marketing program and run with it. You will enter into an environment where you will be able to build on your experience and take ownership of the execution of our digital marketing programs.
Working with the clinic manager, this role will be responsible to generate leads, create content and ensure successful execution of marketing events and campaigns.
• Be a part of an amazing team, at the forefront of cosmetic dermatology
• A positive, supportive culture centered around clinical excellence and outstanding patient experiences
• First-hand experience with our services and products
• Flexible work environment — ability to work remotely part-time
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• You have a passion for the beauty industry and love seeing the results of proper skin care and aesthetic treatments
• You are a marketer with enthusiasm for automation, testing, and iterating
• You are a great team member, but also have the ability to work and contribute independently
• You are keen to take ownership of our marketing program, love trying new things, working with deadlines and being a self-starter when it comes to project management and campaign completion
• Contribute to all elements of our digital marketing mix, including email, content, digital ads, and overall marketing strategy and execution
• Create and execute on strategic plans using digital marketing platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube to drive top of funnel lead generation tactics like: SEO, SEM, remarketing, organic and paid social media, PR, etc.
• Proactively improve nurture strategy and tactics for operations excellence and ROI
• Responsible for daily hands-on work including email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, and database management
• Set up, test, maintain, and report on recurring and triggered campaigns
• Improve initiatives around lead targeting, A/B testing, and deliverability
• Responsible for the creation, execution and project management of content calendar across our marketing pillars: website, social media, blog and email
• Deliver SEO-targeted content to help attract the right leads to the company website
• Execute events for patients and doctors alike, supporting digital and in-person (when appropriate) events