Job ID 5816
Beauty Incubator Recruitment are excited to announce we have been retained by an upscale physician-led aesthetic clinic in Oakville, Ontario who is looking for an experienced cosmetic nurse injector who is passionate about helping clients look and feel their best to join their team of experts.
- Administering cosmetic injectables including; Neuromodulators, PRP, and dermal fillers to clients
- Conducting patient consultations to determine the appropriate treatment plan and recommend the best products for their individual needs
- Maintaining accurate patient records and documentation
- Providing pre- and post-treatment care to ensure client satisfaction and optimal results
- Staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and techniques to provide the best possible service to our clients
- Maintaining a clean and sterile work environment
- Upholding professional standards and ethics in all interactions with clients and colleagues
- Active nursing license in Canada
- Minimum 5 years of experience in cosmetic injectables
- Knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level of professionalism and commitment to ethical practices
- A competitive commission structure
- All bookings are managed by the clinic
Job Types: Part time and/or Full-time
To learn more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch. All conversations are treated in confidence.
Beauty Incubator Recruitment Inc. are niche recruiters for the esthetic and wellness sector. Our consultants have many years industry experience from consulting, medical practices, sales and education in both Canada and the US. With our extensive experience and contacts, we seek out the best jobs for our candidates and the best candidates for our clients.
Our mission is to enable esthetic & wellness professionals to unlock their full potential.