Job ID 6302
Beauty Incubator are thrilled to be partnering with an aesthetic clinic who is looking for an experienced RN Cosmetic Injectors who is well versed in injectables and medical aesthetic treatments to join their aesthetic team.
The ideal candidate is motivated and passionate about helping patients look and feel their best.
- Educate and develop treatment plans to help clients look and feel their best
- Take standardized before & after photos
- Review and discuss pre and post-care instructions with patients
- Administering all injectable treatments
- Diligent and up-to-date patient charting
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be an RN with a minimum of 3 years cosmetic injecting experience
- Passion for delivering exceptional client experience
- A strong desire to build an injectable business
- Experience injecting neuromodulators and fillers from multiple brands
- Excellent knowledge of facial anatomy
- A valid registration certificate from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Good understanding of the cosmetic industry and aesthetic services
- Strong time-management and people skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
Why join this team:
- Competitive salary (hourly rate + commission)
- Generous employee discounts on treatments and products
- Warm and personable team-based atmosphere
- Team events
- On-going professional training and career development
To learn more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch. All conversations are treated in confidence.
Beauty Incubator Recruitment Inc. are niche recruiters for the esthetic and wellness sector. Our consultants have many years industry experience from consulting, medical practices, sales and education in both Canada and the US. With our extensive experience and contacts, we seek out the best jobs for our candidates and the best candidates for our clients.
Our mission is to enable esthetic & wellness professionals to unlock their full potential.