Job ID 4860
We are looking for an extraordinary Aesthetic Consultant/Clinic Coordinator to join an iconic skincare clinic downtown Toronto. The ideal candidate is someone with great leadership skills, a genuine interest for client care and passionate about the aesthetics industry.
As part of this role, you will be:
- Consulting clients and creating treatment plans
- Overseeing the on-boarding of new hires
Developing a training team members ensuring they are up to date with treatment protocols, products, sales techniques
- Reviewing and amending the seasonal promotions
- Overseeing and assisting the administrative team
- Establishing and maintaining backbar inventory
- Certified Medical Aesthetician/ Laser Technician
- Must have previous experience working with devices and technology-based treatments
- 2 yrs experience in a leadership role
- Health Benefits
- Complimentary Aesthetics Spa Treatment
- Retail and Service Discounts
- Hourly rate + commissions
This exceptional opportunity won’t last long … get in touch today!
Beauty Incubator Recruitment Inc. are niche recruiters for the esthetic and wellness sector. Our consultants have many years industry experience from consulting, medical practices, sales and education in both Canada and the US. With our extensive experience and contacts, we seek out the best jobs for our candidates and the best candidates for our clients.
Our mission is to enable esthetic & wellness professionals to unlock their full potential.