Employee wellness has become a priority for many companies, more so now over the past year. Businesses big and small recognize employees are more productive and are overall happier when they have a good work/life balance. We’ve come up with a few ideas you can implement in your workplace:
- Encourage your employees to participate in taking turns providing healthy snacks for the office.
- Sponsor an employee athletic team with spas/clinics within your community to promote a healthy and friendly competition.
- Group meditation after work.
- Consider paying for (or subsidizing) your staff’s membership fees for a local fitness center.
- Invite a fitness instructor to lead an after-work exercise class, like Zumba or yoga.
- Provide on-site childcare services for employees.
- Community service activities
How are you improving your workplace wellness?