How do you build relationships with a new team?
As a team leader it is important to devote time to get to know your team and for your team to get to know you. Building great relationships is vital for a successful workplace, it has a positive affect on job satisfaction and performance.
To serve you better here are some tips to build stronger workplace relationships:
- Develop trust with your colleagues.
- Maintain consistent communication with the team
- Show appreciation and respect for others
- Keep an open mind to ideas and suggestions
- Ask team members to participate in projects or activities
- Respect their time
- Treat everyone equally
- Give constructive feedback