If you’re like most of us the moment your interview is over, you’re trying to figure out if the interview went well.
The truth is there’s no way of knowing how well you did, however here are a few signs that can help you feel confident that you’re being considered for the position:
• The interview went longer than scheduled
• The conversation flowed naturally
• You’ve been invited to meet other team members
• You receive details about next steps
• The interviewer uses the term “WHEN” vs “IF”
Regardless of the outcome don’t be discouraged if you didn’t get the position, the positives out way the negatives. Interviews are a great opportunity to practice selling yourself, so it becomes natural and conversational. It also gives you a chance to network within the industry and make meaningful connections regardless of whether you get the position or not.