French marine skincare brand Thalgo recently announced a partnership with The SeaCleaners, a sustainability organization passionate about combatting ocean pollution and reducing plastic waste.
Each year we reflect on how our actions affect the planet and how we can keep Mother Earth a safe and healthy place to live. Within the spa and wellness industry skincare brands, resorts and spas globally are taking action and doing there part in becoming more eco- friendly and sustainable.
Here are 7 ways to make your spa eco-friendly:
- Go paperless
- Add recycling bins in common areas
- Use eco-friendly lighting
- Use biodegradable consumables
- Work with suppliers to reduce waste
- Research product ingredients
- Use single use biodegradable linens or choose sustainable fabrics